At Northeast Pennsylvania Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we place great emphasis on transparency in all aspects of a patients’ treatment experience. This dedication to open and honest discussions begins before treatment even starts, when a member of our staff confirms the specific cost and payment information for each prospective patient.
Treatment at our centers is personalized according to the unique needs of each person who chooses to heal with us. Thus, the cost of care may vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of services that each person receives. However, the following general policies apply to all Northeast Pennsylvania Comprehensive Treatment Centers patients:
- All patients are required to pay intake fees during their admissions appointment on their first day at our center.
- Our centers accept cash, money orders, or cashier’s checks.
- Neither of our two locations will accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments.
- We accept Medicaid, but patients must bring their Medicaid card so that we can conduct a benefits check to confirm coverage prior to starting treatment.
Patients who intend to use private insurance to pay for their treatment should also note the following:
- Intake fee must be paid with cash, money order, or cashier’s check during the intake appointment.
- Documentation must be provided so that one of our our staff members can confirm coverage and verify benefits.
For answers to any specific questions that you may have about paying for treatment at Northeast Pennsylvania Comprehensive Treatment Centers, or for information about anything else related to our services, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering your questions and helping you to determine the ideal source of treatment for yourself or your loved one.